Day 57 -- This is the Stuff

I've loved Francesca Battistelli since the moment I heard her sing "Free to Be Me".

Tonight I heard her new single, "This is the Stuff" and  felt as though God was speaking directly to me through the lyrics.

I had been worrying and obsessing over trivial things that were out of my control.  I was frustrated about things of little or no consequence.  I was letting things get to me that shouldn't have been.

When I heard her sing, I laughed out loud because I knew I was being gently reprimanded.

Thank God for "This is the Stuff"!



Lord, thank you for reminding me that you are in control.  Help me to remember how big I am blessed in the middle of my little mess.  Thank you for speaking to me through the lyrics of this amazing song today.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!