Day 66 -- Burt's Bees Lip Balm

I am so thankful for Burt's Bees lip balm today.  It is smooth and tastes delicious.  Most importantly, it feels great on my sore, dry lips, which I always have a bit of a problem with in these cold winter months.  I have a couple of different tubes laying around the house in strategic locations, some at school, and some in my purse.  I honestly get anxious if I'm out and about and don't have any on me (which is why I now have one on my key chain).  I'm not really proud of that.  I even share some with Dharia Lou sometimes.  She seems to be a fan as well.  It's weird, but smearing some of Burt's Bees lip balm on always manages to give me a little lift.  I love lip balm in general, but Burt's Bees is definitely the best, in my expert opinion.  Plus, it's all natural and the company is "good people" -- that is, committed to the environment, their workforce, and philanthropy.  What's not to love about that?  So, I suppose I should be grateful that there is company out there who is worthy of my lip balm dollars as well.

Thank God for Burt's Bees lip balm!

Lord, thank you for the small pleasures in life like lip balm.  I am grateful for the little lifts you provide to me even on the dreariest days.  Thank you for this fine company that supplies a great product while maintaining their integrity.  Thank you for all of your blessings, big and small, and for teaching me how to be more aware of them.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Joy said…
Lol I just posted something like this on my blig too

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!