Day 68 -- Hot Shower

I hate being sick.  And I am sick, let me tell you.  I have a fever and the chills, among other unpleasant symptoms I won't burden you/gross you out with.  I have been in bed all day, with the exception of two half- hour stints to the downstairs.  The highlight of the day for me was during one of those periods when I got to take a scalding hot shower.  The hot water felt miraculous on my sore body and the chills momentarily subsided.  Since I have been awake less than two hours total today, this short period of bliss definitely made me feel blessed.

Thank God for a hot shower!

Lord, thank you for giving me a chance to feel better today during my shower.  Thank you for the opportunity my body had today to rest and heal.  Thank you for my husband, who took care of the kids so that I could sleep.  I pray that you would help me to feel better very soon.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!