Day 78 -- AM Sunglasses

This morning was hectic, as usual.  This was exacerbated by the fact that Breslin was staying home with Colby because he was running a fever.  It disrupted our routine a bit, but we still managed to get the girls loaded in the van and head out on time.  When I turned around to back out of the driveway, I caught a glimpse of Lou Lou.  The girl was rocking her sunglasses.

At some point during our shuffling out the door, she must have found them and then waited to don them until she was in her car seat.

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw it. I still do every time I think of her sitting back there like a rock star in her shades.  It was a much needed bright spot to my morning.  If you can laugh heartily before 6:30 am, you know that's a good sign.

I am so thankful that my daughter provided me with an opportunity to laugh this morning.

Thank God for AM sunglasses!

Lord, thank you for Dharia, and for her unique ability to make me laugh.  Thank you for the way that she turned my morning around.  I am grateful and amazed by the ways that you work in my life.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!