Day 83 -- That Hair

Seriously, that hair!

Maybe she was trying to make me feel better because I thought that I was having a bad hair day, I don't know.  What I do know is that every time I looked at AJ this afternoon, I started cracking up because of that ridiculous hair.  Poor baby.  She really isn't feeling well.  She's been running a temperature since we got home this afternoon.  And, obviously, she didn't want her picture taken.  But, every time that I looked at her, I smiled and laughed.  The sweet girl would always smile back.

Thank God for that hair!

Lord, thank you for my darling daughter and for her ability to make me smile today, even when she wasn't feeling well.  Thank you for her crazy hair that suits her personality so well.  Please help her to feel better.  Thank you for giving me AJ, Lord.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!