Day 84 -- The Dustbuster

It's March and that means lady bugs.  I hate them.  There's just something unsettling about seeing bugs in your home.  Every year we are plagued with lady bugs.  This year we have the special misfortune of being pestered by box elder bugs too.

But this year is different because I have my dustbuster.  Last year I didn't and the only way to get rid of them was to squash them with a tissue or haul out my thousand-pound Kirby vacuum cleaner with hose attachment (no easy feat, by the way).  Now,with ease and efficiency I can take care of these beasts and rid them from my home.  It's a wonderful feeling, that is until they come back.  They have a habit of showing up in exactly the same locations throughout my house.  But, they'll be gone for good soon (or at least for the year), so I take comfort in the fact that it's almost spring, which is why they are here in the first place.

Thank God for the dustbuster!

Lord, thank you for my dustbuster and for its role in ridding my house of bugs.  I know you created them Lord, but I really hate seeing them inside my house.  Help me to be patient and positive in these sorts of situations.  Thank you for helping me to see a blessing in spite of the bugs.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Suzanne Gibbs said…
Oh, boy, can I relate!!! I HATE ladybugs!!! Maybe we should start a club! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!