Day 92 --Dancing Queen

One of the things I love about my youngest daughter is her tendency to begin dancing to any and all forms of music.  Tonight, it was the music from one of those play laptop computer things.  It played the ABC song.  Over.  And over.  But the best part of it was that I got to watch my baby showcase all of her moves.  I even caught a few on tape.

Thank God for my dancing queen!

Lord, thank you for my daughter and the fun things she does that make me laugh.  Thank you for the smiles she brought to my face tonight.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Kristin said…
It won't let me watch the video
april. said…
My fav part of this is Colby almost asleep in the background. It looks to me like you guys need some spring break action!!!! lOVE YOU!
Suzanne Gibbs said…
Love this video!!! I sure miss you guys!!! ALL of you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!