Day 102 -- Coffee in South Haven

This morning, I woke up in beautiful South Haven, Michigan next to my husband in a suite at the Old Harbor Inn.  After sleeping in and taking our sweet time getting around, we strolled the streets of downtown South Haven until we stumbled upon a quaint little bakery cafe.  We ordered breakfast, found a table by a window and spent well over an hour eating, sipping coffee, and talking.  I was so grateful for this opportunity to reconnect.  It was a wonderful way to begin spring break!

Thank God for coffee in South Haven!

Lord, thank you for the opportunity Colby and I had to spend some quality time together.  Please continue to provide these chances to reconnect in the midst of our hectic days.  Thank you for my husband and for the amazing person he is.  I am so thankful for him.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

april. said…
:) AWW! I didn't know you were going to South Haven! I'm so glad you did! Happy Spring Break, my friend! Enjoy this week to relax. You deserve it.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!