Day 104 -- Tik Tok

Let me just say that I am not a huge Ke$ha fan.  That being said, every time I hear her song "Tik Tok", I can't help but dancing...or at least doing my best to suppress the dancing.

Tonight I'm grateful that I am obviously not the only one in my family who has this feeling.

Check it out.  The girl's got skills.  I managed to cut out all of the parts that had me dancing in that video as well, which is a whole separate reason to be thankful.

Thank God for Tik Tok!

Lord, thank you for my daughter.  It is so amazing to see little parts of me in her.  Thank you for her spontaneity that brings light to our lives.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Suzanne Gibbs said…
She's movin' and groovin'!!! :)
Kristin said…
Can Lou Lou give me some dance lessons?

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!