Day 105 -- Toms Shoes




Today, I'm grateful for my Toms shoes.  Not only are they super comfy and cute, but when I got them, a pair went to another person in a faraway country who needed some. 

What's it like to need shoes, I wonder?  I think of them more as a frivolity than a necessity.  I have never wanted for shoes.  In fact, the sheer volume of of shoes in my closet upstairs seems to confirm that I have spent more than Dave Ramsey would approve of on these things that are a luxury item for some.

So, today when I wore my Toms, I was grateful that I had them.  But I was also thankful that there was someone in the world walking around in an equally fashionable, comfortable pair because of me -- or perhaps, more accurately, because of an amazing, world-changing company like Toms shoes.

Thank God for Toms Shoes!

Lord, thank you for this amazing company with a world-changing idea.  Thank you for allowing me to support Toms by giving me the financial means to buy their shoes.  Help me to remember how blessed I am to be able to afford something as simple as a good pair of shoes.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!