Day 111 -- PM Staff at Heaven's Little Helpers

It seems like whenever I come to pick up my kids in the afternoon from daycare, the afternoon staff is always wanting to tell me how cute, funny, and smart my kids are.

You'd better believe I relish hearing it.  It never, ever gets old.

I'm sure that they take the time to tell all of the parents cool things about their kids, but the fact that they can share specific things that my kids did or said during their time with them is very meaningful.  To me, it says that they care enough about them to pay attention.  I love hearing the stories of what went on throughout the day, how my kids surprised them or made them laugh.

Most of the afternoon staff at Heaven's Little Helpers are college students at Spring Arbor.  Man, do they seem young!  Or maybe, I just seem old compared to them.  It's probably a bit of both.  But, my kids love them and they do a fantastic job.  One thing that I so appreciate about them is that they are always so upbeat and positive. It is like a breath of fresh air to see them at the end of a long day.

Thank God for the PM Staff at Heaven's Little Helpers!

Lord, thank you for these special people at Heaven's Little Helpers who take such great care of my kids.  I am so blessed to have these girls in my kids' lives, who love them and appreciate all of the things about them that I do!  Help me not to take them for granted and to let them know how much they mean to me.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!