Day 114 -- 2nd Coffee

Colby and I have this thing we do when we get home from school.

We make coffee.

We call it 2nd coffee.  2nd, because we drink coffee in the morning too, you know.  Today I'm so grateful for 2nd coffee.  As I inhaled deeply, the rich aroma cleared my head.  As I sipped from my mug, I could almost feel the caffeine coursing through my veins, revitalizing my inner being.

Without it, you might have had to scoop me off of the floor with a spatula. 
With it, I was able to hang out with my kids, fully functional.  I was able to do this post.  I even went for a swim (after biking earlier this afternoon).

Thank God for 2nd coffee!

Lord, thank you for a way to perk up a bit this afternoon.  Thanks for allowing me to be able to accomplish some of the things I wanted to accomplish this afternoon because I was awake.  Thanks for coffee.  It's one of those lovely little things in life that I so enjoy.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!