Day 115 -- Duet

Every night that I put Dharia to bed, I sing her a song.  Sometimes I sing her lots of songs. 

Tonight was the first night she joined in with me.  With gusto, she belted out "Twinkle, Twinkle", "ABC's", "Row, Row, Row, Your Boat", and "Jesus Loves Me".

It was loud and out of tune, which I don't know to attribute to the fact that she's two and a half or that she has some of Colby's genes -- but it doesn't matter.  It was stinking cute.  It was our first duet.  I loved it.

Thank God for tonight's duet!

Lord, thank you for my daughter and for our chance to sing together tonight before she went to bed.  It was so cool to hear her little voice ring out so confidently.  I pray that you would give us many more opportunities to sing duets.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!