Day 116 -- The Official Party

Today we had the official birthday party for AJ.  It was amazing.  Some of my favorite people in the world came over.  We had some of Bob's famous spaghetti with homemade sauce and meatballs.  We had cake.  There were presents and LOTS of pictures.  I am so thankful that we were all able to spend time together celebrating this little girl.

I am also thankful that my very dear and talented friend was willing to take some pictures of the occasion so that I had something to remember it by.


 

Thank God for the official party!

Lord, thanks for the great time you blessed me with tonight hanging out with my favorite people, celebrating my daughter.  Thank you for the memories captured through photography.  This was truly I day I want to never forget.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Jim said…
Wow those are great pictures! Glad you had a terrific day - miss you guys!
april. said…
:) me likey.
Suzanne Gibbs said…
Thanks for sharing those!! They're wonderful! :) Love you tons and tons!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!