Day 119 -- Bob's Leftover Spaghetti

I can say without reservation that if my very best cooking was up against Bob's leftover pasta, sauce, and meatballs in some kind of strange cooking contest, I would come up woefully short.  And while that might be a source of shame for some, I consider it a blessing -- especially on crazy days like today where I'd rather shove a stick in my eye than cook something.

Additionally, the prep for this delicious meal is mercifully easy.  By the time you boil the water for the noodles, the sauce and meatballs are simmering.   When the noodles are done, the sauce is hot.  Just like that, dinner is done.

It sounds perfect, doesn't it?  Clean-up admittedly is a little bit of a problem, especially when you consider that Dharia Lou is eating, but that seems like a pretty minor setback, really.  If you know me very well, I bet it doesn't come as a surprise to hear that when I cook, there's a fair amount of clean-up work that needs to be done afterwards, anyway.


I am so grateful for conveniences like this, and for the loving, talented hands who made it possible.  Thank you Bob!

And Thank God for Bob's leftover spaghetti!

Lord, thank you for a delicious, stress-free dinner tonight.  Thank you for Bob, who was gracious enough to make it for us.  Thank you that we can eat leftovers because you provide so bountifully for us.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!