Day 124 -- Deviled Eggs

My mom and my grandmommy (maternal grandmother) make the BEST deviled eggs in the whole wide world.  Today I got to eat them at our Easter supper.  For that, I am so thankful!

Is it weird to anyone else that a food with such an unfortunate name is so popular at Easter?

I am also grateful that I got to see my love for these delicacies passed on to Breslin and Dharia, who each ate an egg at dinner this afternoon and both gave their overwhelming approval.

Thank God for deviled eggs!

Dear Lord, thank you for the excellent supper with family today and for the loving hands that prepared it for me and my kids.  Thank you for family traditions and the chance for my kids to experience them too.  Thank you for Easter -- for what it means to me as a Christian and for the opportunity it presents to be with those I love.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!