Day 125-My Wife

Did the title throw you?  This is Colby.  Alaina isn't feeling the best today, so I asked her if I could post while she got a little extra sleep.  I apologize for not being the witty, clever, engaging writer that she is.  Everyday I write in front of 25 fourth graders, and they usually are not too impressed. 

That is enough of a disclaimer.

Today, and everyday I am thankful for my wife.  This post could go on and on, and get all sappy but I have decided to give you 10 quick reasons of why I am thankful for her.

1. She let me name my son Breslin.
2. She is my best friend.
3. She helped me find the Lord.
4. She always believes in me.
5. She is still smokin' hot!
6. She makes the best cookies.
7. She has a wonderful family.
8. She is a perfect mom.
9. She makes me laugh.
10. She never quits.

My wife is wonderful.  I guess that if you are reading this you would have to agree with me, otherwise you wouldn't be reading her blog.

Hey God, thanks for giving me a rockin' awesome wife.  Please help me to provide her with mountains of love. In Your name I pray amen.

Comments

Suzanne Gibbs said…
What a wonderful post. I agree, you have an incredible wife. And she's a very fortunate woman to have such a loving husband as well...
Jim said…
Nicely done, Colby. You guys are awesome. I miss you very much!
Nicely written Colby! You are both amazing people. So fortunate that we get to call you our friends! :)
april. said…
:) I think you both are pretty freakin' awesome! Well done, Cobly.
Unknown said…
Very good Colby! Alaina is awesome and she's lucky to have such a great husband too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!