Day 126 -- Magnolia Tree

As I was pulling in the driveway this afternoon, I noticed that my neighbor's magnolia tree had tightly closed buds all over it.  Pointing straight up into the sky, they made me smile to think that soon the tree will be an explosion of pink and white blooms.  But, right now, they are a symbol of hope and anticipation, the beauty of what God has in store.




Thank God for the magnolia tree!

Lord, thank you for the beauty of your creation.  Thank you that for everything there is a season.  Thank you for the renewal and revitalization spring brings, for the hope new buds symbolize.  I pray that you would help me to appreciate fully your power to make all things new.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!