Day 130 -- Need to Breathe

I got to go to a concert tonight with my husband and dear friends.  We saw Need to Breathe at the Spring Arbor University Fieldhouse.

In short, it rocked.

In addition to their immense musical talent, the band was exceptionally entertaining to watch live.  Their music flooded my soul and made me feel alive.

Beyond this, I cannot express in words how grateful I was to be able to experience this concert tonight.  It was truly something that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Thank God for Need to Breathe!

Lord, thank you for giving us the opporutnity to see Need to Breathe live in concert tonight.  Thank you for their music that glorifies you and inspires me.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!