Day 135 -- A Late Start

Today I am thankful that I didn't  have to be anywhere until 9 am!  YES!  I had a reprieve from the normal school day to attend a conference on Standards Based Grading at Spring Arbor University.  So I got to sleep in.  Woot woot!  Even with the extra sleep, I still had time to drink some coffee, do my devotions, watch the news, and take a nice long shower.  I honestly can't remember the last morning I felt so relaxed.

I drove to the conference in the beautiful sunshine and dropped off my pleasant, rested children at the day care.

It made such a difference in my day to begin this way.  For that, I am so thankful.

Thank God for a late start!

Thank you, Lord, for the chance to have a relaxed morning and the positive impact on the rest of my day.  I am so thankful for the opportunity to grown in my profession.  Please help me to make good use of this time away from my classroom.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!