Day 137 -- First Zoo Trip of the Year

Today we had an idyllic trip to Binder Park Zoo.  The weather was perfect.  I watched my Breslin and Dharia walk through the zoo in wonder and amusement, laughing and smiling.  I held them as they rode the wooden giraffes on the carousel and grinned as they fed the real giraffes lettuce in the Wild Africa exhibit.  There were several moments where I felt as though I needed to pinch myself because I honestly couldn't imagine life getting any better.  Strolling through a beautiful setting, experiencing God's awe-inspiring creation, and spending quality time with my beautiful family are all things that I am very thankful for today.

Thank God for the first zoo trip of the year!

Lord, thank you for the Binder Park Zoo and for the amazing time we had as a family there today.  Thank you that the weather held up during our time there and for the fun experiences my kids had at this cool place.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!