Day 142 – Wacky Melon Body Wash

Okay, I promise this was done yesterday...Girl Scout's Honor!  Blogger was down ALL DAY AND NIGHT, so I couldn't post it until now, but I did do it on a Word document before retiring before the evening.  I was pretty stressed about it, though.

My two girls took a bath tonight. I love watching them play and splash in the tub and I love that afterwards they are squeaky clean-- so I can rest easy knowing that the next day the day care workers will not wonder whether or not the Sharp children ever see the inside of a bathtub. Tonight I’m thankful for Wacky Melon Body Wash, which is an integral part of the scrub-down process. It is 3 in 1, which means I can use it on their skin and in their hair (efficiency is paramount when you have to bathe three children). Throughout the next day, I can smell the watermelon scent on my skin from lathering them up and in their hair when I breathe in deeply as they sit on my lap. It is a wonderful reminder of these precious moments in the bathtub, full of smiles, and bubbles, and clean, smooth skin.


Thank God for Wacky Melon Body Wash!
Lord, thank you for the way scent triggers memories. Thank you for Wacky Melon Body Wash and for the way it efficiently cleans my children and reminds me of happy times in the tub. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!