Day 145 -- 3rd Time 'Round Jammies

So far, there has been only 1 item that has made its way through all three children in the Sharp household.  That doesn't mean there might be more.  In fact, I'm sure there will be more, but this morning was the first time that I saw AJ in something that Breslin and Dharia both wore as well.  This morning, AJ needed a change of clothes, and because Sunday is laundry day, there wasn't a lot to choose from.  When I reached in the drawer, the only real option was a pair of pajamas that we bought shortly before Breslin turned one.  So, I guess first of all I should be thankful that there were any clean clothes to put my child into and then for the fact that now we have lots of clean clothes (they just have to be distributed to their proper locations...quite a feat, actually).  As I wiggled and finagled AJ's limbs into the snug-fitting, flame retardant material, I laughed as I saw and remembered what the jammies had on them: Bad Hair Day.  It was entirely appropriate based on the 'do AJ was sporting.

Thank God for 3rd time 'round jammies!

Lord, thank you for the chance to see one item on all three of my children throughout the years.  Thank you for providing us the means to clothe our children comfortable.  Thank you for the chance to laugh this morning and to capture AJ's most appropriate pajamas on this day.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Jim Stuart said…
still precious even with the bad hair!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!