Day 154 -- Advanced Chem Class of 2011

Seriously...need I really say more?

These guys were SO MUCH FUN and today I bid them farewell and good luck as they completed their time at Western High School.  I was emotional, as is to be expected, but I was surprised at how many of them were too.  Even some of the guys I never would have thought would even care that our time together was over gave me great big bear hugs before they left.  It was awesome and sad and fun and heart-wrenching all at the same time.  There are so many more things I wish I could have shared with them, so much more I want to know about them, so many more conversations I wish I could have had with them.  But time flies, as we all say.  Now they are big, bad graduates and I get to watch them fly. :)

I just know in my heart they are going to be absolutely phenomenal.  But I will miss them greatly.

Thank God for my advanced chem class of 2011!

Lord, thank you for my seniors and for the great year we had together.  Thank you for their sincere hearts, fun attitudes, and willingness to spend a year with me voluntarily.  Thank you for letting me get to know them and for the hard work they put in.  Please help them to enjoy this special time in their lives to the fullest.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!