Day 171 -- The LAST Day

Yes, yes.  It's obvious.  You probably called it.  But, it's too big to ignore.

Today was the last day of school.  It is officially summer vacation! 

It has been an exceptionally difficult school year, so walking out of that building today made me feel as though I had accomplished a major feat.  A huge weight lifted off of my shoulders as I rode my bike out of the parking lot towards home.  Forty-six miles later and soaking wet from the torrential storms, I arrived home...but that's a different story.

It didn't even matter.  I looked like I had a hanger stuck in my mouth because I was grinning so much.

Thank God that today was the LAST day of school!

Lord, thank you that my job has a definite beginning and end.  Thank you for helping me get to the end of  this school year and for faithfully seeing me through all of the challenges and obstacles that came with it.  Help me to enjoy and cherish this summer time with my family that I have been so looking forward to.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!