Day 193 -- Clothesline

Today, instead of putting clothes in the dryer after they were washed, I hung them on our clothesline to dry.  I love hanging clothes on the line because it is good for the environment, it makes me feel happy to look out my window and see my family's clothes hanging, and because there is something lovely about using something or putting something on that has been dried on the line.  You can almost smell the sunshine in it.

Thank God for our clothesline!

Lord, thank you for sunshine and for the ability to dry our clean clothes on the clothesline.  Thank you for the way it effectively utilizes the energy you provide.  Thank you for the way it makes me feel happy.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Kristin said…
How about you come and hang a clothes line in my back yard?

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!