Day 195 -- Mooching

Tonight we went over to the Sharps' house.  I realized as we were there how we are big, big moochers of Colby's parents.
  • Colby, unbeknownst to me, invited us all over to their house for dinner.  So, Kathy made us taco salad.  And we ate it.
  • Rob gave Colby a haircut.  This is the only I can get my husband to get a haircut.
  • We washed our car.  Colby's mom supplied us with a bucket.  And a brush.  And a rag.  And a hose.
  • We asked Rob to recharge our air conditioner.  Yeah, he will be doing that tomorrow.
  • When the kids whined about being hungry, Kathy put together snack kits for each one of my kids when we put them in the clean car to go home.
I'm not wild about the fact that we are moochers, but I do love the fact that the Sharps take care of us.  They do so with love and enthusiasm, and for that, I am so grateful.

Thank God for Mooching!

Lord, thank you for the Sharp family who is always looking out for us, taking care of us, and loving us.  Thank you for all that they do for my family.  Help us to be appreciative.  Thank you for the opportunity to hang out with them tonight and to take care of some things at the same time.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!