Day 198 -- Tan

Yep, I'm tan.  That happens when you're outside training for a triathlon for an average of 2 hours a day.

It certainly helps when I'm in those terrible department store dressing rooms with the fluorescent lights, as I was today.

As I looked in the mirror, not particularly liking what I saw, I thought to myself, "Well, at least I've got a nice tan."

Shallow? Undoubtedly.

Comforting?  You betcha.

Thank God for a tan!

Lord, thank you for the sun and my skin's response to it.  Thank you for how it made me feel a little better today.  Thank you for helping me to see good things when things don't always seem good.  Thank you for helping me to grow.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!