Day 203 -- Photo Mobile


Over three years ago, I bought a photo mobile from Urban Outfitters.  It was meant to be the mobile that hung above my new baby girl's crib.  For over three years it has sat, unassembled, in that little girl's closet.  Today, I got it out and put it together.  I found a nice spot for it over the stairwell in the upstairs hallway, where it kind of looks like a funky chandelier.  How great to go up and down the stairs today seeing pictures like this...


...and this...
...and this one...CH for cheese...
...and this one...
...and this...


....and my sweet Dharia Lou...

...and this one...and many others!

Thank God for my photo mobile!
Lord, thank you for my new house decoration. Thank you for Evan and Laura, who were willing to pick up the pictures for it tonight so I could enjoy it. Thank you for my beautiful family and for the joy it brings me just to get a glimpse of them as I do something simple like walk up the stairs. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!