Day 209 -- The DJ Lance Dance

Today, Yo Gabba Gabba was on in our steaming-hot living room.  I love this show, as far as kids' shows go.  It is actually pretty entertaining to me, as it's probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing what an acid trip is really like  (seriously, if you've never seen it, you need to check it out).  One of the best parts of the show is when DJ Lance Rock comes on to teach the kiddies the DJ Lance Dance.  Tonight, all three of my kids got up and did the dance.  It made me smile on this miserably hot day.  But, not nearly as much as seeing my husband enthusiastically participating in the DJ Lance Dance right along with them.

Enjoy!

Thank God for the DJ Lance Dance!

Lord, thank you for Yo Gabba Gabba and for the moment in gave us tonight.  Thank you for my family, who is up for anything and who can always make me smile.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Suzanne Gibbs said…
Wow!!! I never knew Colby was such a fantastic dancer!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!