Day 215 -- A Man Folding Laundry

In my mind, there are few things sexier than the man you love folding laundry.

Okay, so that's a bit of a stretch.

But seriously, I just got home from a brutal 2.5 hour-plus workout (that included a nasty fall off of my bike at the very end).  While I was gone, my husband took care of all three kids and still managed to rotate loads of laundry so that my children don't have to go around wearing dirty clothes tomorrow and so that our closet doesn't start to smell from my many, er, moist workout clothes.


Then, he greeted me at the door with a smile and allowed me to recuperate while folding the seemingly endless piles of clean clothes. 
 
I am so grateful that my husband is willing to do things like that to help out around the house.  I definitely am not one of those unfortunate wives who has to complain about doing more than her fair share of household chores.  To say he always does it cheerfully might not be completely true, but if something needs to be done, he wants to help out.  It takes a great deal of work and stress off of me, that's for sure.  He is wonderful in so many ways, but tonight, I am especially thankful for my husband 's desire to serve and love me in this manner.

Thank God for a man folding laundry!

Lord, thank you for my husband and for his willingness to help share the load of work around the house.  I know there are many women out there who do not have the amount of help that I do in this area.  I am so grateful for the husband you picked out for me and the many ways he finds to show love to me.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Suzanne Gibbs said…
Colby, you are THE MAN!!! :) Al, I'm so sorry about your fall! Hopefully nothing that will affect your running/biking/swimming!!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!