Day 216 -- Lake Placid Ironman

At noon today, I signed up for the Ford Ironman in Lake Placid, New York.
I'm so nervous, that I kind of feel like throwing up.  But, in less than one year, this could be me!



It has been a dream of mine to do an Ironman.  And what a great way to celebrate turning 30!  I am so thankful that my husband was supportive and encouraging in the the decision-making process.  I am grateful that I was able to register for this amazing race (last year, online registration sold out in 15 minutes).  I am so happy that I have the physical and financial means to do this.

And, through His strength, for His glory, I WILL DO THIS.




Phillipians 4:13!

Thank God for the Lake Placid Ironman!

Lord, thank you for the loving support of my husband in helping to make a dream of mine come true.  Thank you for all of the blessings that you have given me that have led to this decision.  Please give me the strength and discipline to do this for your glory.  It is scary, but I know that I can do anything through you.  Thank you.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

april. said…
OK... so I just watched that video and it made ME think I could do an ironman! :) Just kidding! You are going to be amazing, my dear. I'm CRAZY FREAKING PROUD OF MY FRIEND AND I'LL SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
april. said…
PS. I heart Lake Placid

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!