Day 232 -- Baby Leg Warmers

When I say that you can get anything on Etsy, I mean it.

Do you want a necklace that looks like a miniature human heart?
 

How about a handmade ceramic vase that looks like Captain Spock?


Festive headwear for the feline in your life?


A wedding ring made from recycled metals?  Oh wait, that's my wedding ring. :)Delicate Moissanite and Recycled 14k White Gold Ring, Made To Order

So, when I stumbled across baby leg warmers one day while browsing the site, I wasn't too shocked.  It goes without saying that I thought the girls would look beyond cute sporting some tiny little leg warmers (especially on AJ's pudgy short legs).  In my head, I rationalized their purchase by thinking of their practicality.  Just imagine how we could stretch some of those summer outfits in the spring and fall if we could only cover up their chubby legs from the cold!

Tonight, we got just that chance. The girls wanted to play outside on their new swing set in the cool, crisp summer air. I added some leg warmers to their outfits and voila! Ready to go!




I am so thankful to finally have some weather conducive to leg warmer-wearing.  It made my day to see them on Dharia and Adelai.

Thank God for Baby Leg Warmers!

Lord, thank you for small things that bring a smile to my face.  Thank you for the nice weather tonight and for the chance to be outside with my girls.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Barb said…
Too cute!! Reminds me of the '80s. :)
Megan said…
I too love the leg warmers. Had some for Jude and the ones for the girls are even cuter :)...oh and I gotta try the strawberry newtons in the freezer!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!