Day 233 -- Freezer Newtons

I am starting to get a bit concerned about the number of posts dedicated in some way, shape, or form to food.

Oh well.

Something magical happens when strawberry or raspberry newtons go from room temperature to frozen.

They become freaking awesome.

I know I am not the only one in the universe who feels this way because my mom taught me this magic trick many years ago.  She's awesome.  To this day, I cannot stand strawberry or raspberry newtons at room temperature.  But, put them in the freezer for a couple of hours and -- BOOM -- they are one of my most favorite snacks of all time.

By the way, the freezer trick only works on the strawberry and raspberry flavors.  I hate the fig flavor regardless of temperature.

Thank God for freezer Newtons!

Lord, thank you for this tasty snack.  Thank you for my mom, who taught me to freeze my fruit and cake.  Thank you for the little things in life that make me smile.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!