Day 235 -- Eight Years

Eight years ago I married my best friend.

He is my rock, my one and only, my voice of reason, and the love of my life.

Walking down the aisle to him was the best decision I have ever made.  Even though we were surrounded in beauty with candlelight reflecting off of the lake, all I could see was him.

I am so thankful that I have been blessed to have been married for eight years to such an amazing, faithful, intense, devoted, funny, and sweet man.

Thank God for eight years!

Lord, thank you for my husband and thank you for blessing me with this marriage the past eight years.  Help us to cherish each other and remember that magical night.  Help us to grow in the year to come in order to bring honor to you through our relationship.  In your name, Amen.

Comments

Jim said…
You are both amazing people and you are even more amazing together. Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!