Day 240 -- Doctor Breslin

I love it when my kids play together.  Tonight they were playing doctor.  They each took turns being the doctor and the patient.  I was amused, but not really too surprised to find that Breslin knew what a stethoscope and what the blood pressure cuff was.  I was also amused, but not surprised to find that Breslin was extremely annoyed when Dharia did NOT know how to use the stethoscope and blood pressure cuff correctly.  For the first time tonight, I really started to wonder what career they might choose someday.  It occurred to me that they might actually grow all up and have big people careers! It was a scary revelation, but a little part of me was excited to see how that all plays out.  Their whole lives are just stretching out in front of them, just full of adventures to be had and potential to explore.  I am so proud to be their momma already, and they've just barely gotten started! 




 Thank God for Doctor Breslin!

Lord, thank you for giving my kids their imaginations and for providing the opportunity for them to pay together tonight.  Thank you for all of the untapped potential they have.  Please help them to find something they love to do for the rest of their life.  But, in the meantime, help me to soak up every minute that they are still little.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!