Day 244 -- Two Stamps

Dharia walked proudly out of her first "fall" gymnastics class tonight sporting a colorful stamp on her hand and one on her foot.

The first was for participating in the class.

The second was for being a good listener.

This momma was so proud of her little gymnast.

Thank God for two stamps!

Lord, thank you for Dharia and that she was a good listener tonight.  Thank you for all of the fun she has at gymnastics and for all of the things she is learning.  Thank you for giving me so many opportunities to be proud of my kids.  They are amazing and I feel so blessed that you entrusted me with them.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Jim said…
Very cool - I can see both of your faces! Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!