Day 249 -- Noxzema

Tonight, I am thankful for Noxzema. I use it every day to wash my face and have pretty much done so since the sixth grade, when I got a free sample at school. I love its characteristic odor and they way it makes my face all tingly and cool.

It's cheap, effective, and classic.  I look forward to using it every shower.  It's small pleasures in life like this that I so often take for granted.  A warm shower and a clean face can make me feel like a new person on any given day.

Thank God for Noxzema!

Lord, thank you for the little things in life that I so often take for granted.  Please help me to be more aware and appreciative of these sorts of things as the blessings that they are.  In your name I pray, Amen.


Comments

Barb said…
I love the smell!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!