Day 254 -- Linda

Tonight I am thankful for Linda.  I ran in to her tonight at Western's first home football game of the season and was reminded of the many reasons that I love her.  She was one of my gymnastics coaches when I was in high school -- and was amazing in that capacity.  Now, she is a colleague (she teaches middle school PE at Western), someone I officiate gymnastics with (and carpool to meets with), and a friend.  She always seems excited to see me, and is genuinely interested in my life and what I have to say.  We have plenty to talk about when we bump into each other at school or riding together to meets.  She laughs openly and honestly and is sincere about helping others.  She is dedicated to the sport of gymnastics.  I honestly believe she contributes more than anyone else in the state to the sport by organizing officials for meets, clarifying rules, and recruiting new, young judges.  In summary, she is just a fabulous person who I am proud to call a friend and who I can count on for pretty much anything. 

Thank God for Linda!

Lord, thank you for Linda and for the blessing she is to my life.  Help me to be appreciative of her and all that she does for me.  Thank you for surrounding me with uplifting, positive, and generous people who make life easier and more enjoyable for me.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!