Day 261 -- Homemade Banana Bread

There was an abundance of fruit flies in my kitchen tonight. The source? Two old brown bananas sitting on my counter.

In a big bowl, I squished them up, added some sugar, oil, an egg, some cinnamon, baking soda,and flour.

An hour in the oven went by and presto!

We had a fresh, delicious snack.

My whole house was filled with a wonderful aroma.

The fruit flies had to vamos.

Thank God for homemade banana bread!

Lord, thank you for giving me the chance to do some baking tonight. I am grateful for the opportunity to make us of the resources you bless us with. Thank you for all the extra blessings that came about through it as well. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!