Day 267 -- Under my Umbrella

Don't worry, I'm not technically thankful for an umbrella today.  I already did that once.

I am thankful for the fact that when I picked up the kids from day care today, the older two each wanted to hold the umbrella and walk under it.  As a compromise, they both held it with one hand and walked slowly together to the van, chatting and laughing the whole way.

It was so cute I can't even describe it.

Thank God for my kids under my umbrella!

Lord, thank you for the friendship my kids share.  Please cultivate it and help it to flourish as they grow older.  Thank you for these precious moments I have to rejuvenate me after a long day.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Jim said…
very cool. what great kids!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!