Day 273 -- Homecoming Excitement!

Homecoming is coming!

We had our first student council meeting today dedicated to the successful planning and execution of an awesome homecoming at Western High School.  It was the highlight of my day.  40 of the best and brightest students Western has to offer were in my room, talking animatedly about ideas for dress-up days and loudly laughing about potential pep assembly games.  The excitement and enthusiasm in the room were infectious.  I am so happy to be a part of it and I can't wait to see what these kids come ups with.

Thank God for Homecoming Excitement!

Dear Lord, thank you for the energy that radiated from the students in my room today.  Help us to continue on in that momentum and make this the most amazing homecoming Western has seen in years.  When we get stressed and frazzled, help us to remember the passion and excitement from this day.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!