Day 277 --The World's Greatest Wife (guest post)

This is Colby.  I asked Alaina tonight if I could do a guest post.

Today, I am as thankful as I have ever been to share my life with Alaina.  I spent the entire day today running a 100KM relay race with friends and family.  Even after the craziest week of her life, Alaina had no problem allowing me to spend the day having fun, while she worked like crazy. 

My wife is just flat out amazing.  I won't focus on all the amazing things she does in regards to: parenting, teaching, and coaching.  This quick post is going to focus on why she is an amazing wife.

1. She is still smoking hot,sorry family members that read her blog, but it is true.  Three kids and 11 years later I can say that without a doubt she is as beautiful as she ever has been.  I love taking her out in public.  It makes me look so cool.  People probably think to themselves: that dude must have a lot of money because that girl is way too hot for him.  Nope, I don't have much money, but I do have a HOT wife.

2. She is super funny. If you have never heard her do Celebrity Jeopardy, you need to ask her next time you see her.  Freakin' hilarious. 

3. She always loves me.  I will admit, their may be times, when I am not the easiest person to love.  My faults are plenty, and I struggle with lots of things, but Alaina always loves me. 

4. Fazoli's-What? You are probably thinking. When we first starting dating I took Alaina to Fazoli's way more than a dude trying to impress a girl should. I took her so much in fact, that we pretty much quit going for the longest time.  Well, lately she has been willing to go back to the place that we spent so much time getting to know each other early on.  Every time we get eat those break sticks, I remember the first couple times we ate there.  She use to think I was so weird because of the way that I ate my bread.  Thankfully, it wasn't a deal breaker.

5. The Future-Who knows what we have in store, but knowing that we will do it together makes me so excited. 

Sorry for the cornyness, but my wife is my hero.  I could brag about her all day (most days I do).

Comments

Barb said…
Beautiful job Colby! She is all that and more.
Jim said…
Thanks, Colby, for the very cool post. I am so happy for both of you...love you!
April. said…
I sure do like both of you crazy kids!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!