Day 300 -- Halloween Soap

Bath and Body Works always makes seasonal hand soaps. As you can probably imagine, I am not the type of person who has the wherewithal to purchase said soaps in time to get use out of them during the current season. In fact, I'd consider myself to be doing fairly well if I had hand soap of any variety in my bathrooms.

So when my mom gave me two fun bottles of antibacterial hand soap with Halloween touches, I was thrilled to put them out in my bathrooms. I'd even daresay that I look forward to washing my hands when I am at home because they will smell like cinnamon vanilla pumpkin or marshmallow when I am done. I also doubled the amount of Halloween decorating I do just by putting them out. The kids love the pictures of the jack-o-lanterns and spiders.

Such a small thing, really, but nevertheless I am grateful. I am grateful for my mom, who thought of me when she bought the soap. I am thankful that having the soap has made it so much easier to get my kids to wash their hands. I am happy that even on the craziest of days, I can see that my life overflows with blessings from large down to seemingly insignificant.

Thank God for Halloween soap!

Lord, thank you for blessings that are small. Thank you for giving us little things to look forward to and cherish. Thank you for my mom and her thoughtfulness. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!