Day 304 -- The Bread Machine

Have I already posted about the bread machine?  I don't think so, although  it's hard to believe since I do love it so much. 
Today when we got home from school, I had the kids help me measure out the ingredients for some pizza dough.  Lately they have been all about "helping" in the kitchen.  So, I would assist them in measuring out some ingredient and they would take turns dumping them into the bread maker.  When we started it up, they were fascinated and climbed up onto the counter so that they could watch the mixing from the little window on the top.
It was such a nice way to begin our weekend after a crazy week! We were together, having fun.  My kids are the best.

And tomorrow, we get to have some homemade pizza!

Thank God for our Bread Machine!

Lord, thank you for the fun we had today.  Thank you for my kids, who are so amazingly cool.  Thank you for the chance to make something together and for the enjoyment we'll get out of eating it tomorrow.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Suzanne Gibbs said…
I'm so glad you're having a fun weekend!! I love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!