Day 305 -- Robots

Today I am thankful for robots.  Right now they are Breslin's favorite thing (I guess you could say that the passion first demonstrated itself this summer when he made one out of fallen pinecones in our backyard).  He draws them, builds them using the "Bot Garage" app on Colby's iPad, and makes up stories about them (this story brought to you by www.screenchomp.com... my favorite part being when Lou Lou chimes in about half way through).  I love seeing his creativity surface through all of his activities surrounding robots.
Thank God for robots!

Lord, thank you for giving my son something to be so excited about.  Thank you for his creativity and his sense of humor.  I feel so lucky to be his mom.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Jim said…
very cool! they are a good brother / sister team...
Suzanne Gibbs said…
Okay, maybe this is the BEST video ever in the history of the world. What AMAZING kids!!
Jim said…
OK i have come back and watched it again a few more times. Just thought you should know that I really get a kick out of this one.

I imagine the two of them commentating on some event, with Breslin doing the reporting and Lou Lou doing the color commentary.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!