Day 315 -- Dinner Tomorrow

Dinner at our house isn't exactly easy.  I'm not trying to whine here, just paint you a picture of what our typical evening looks like.  By the time I get all three kids and their stuff in the house, put said stuff away, start dinner, eat, get three kids to eat, and get everything cleaned up from dinner...well, the night's pretty much over at that point.  The only thing that there's time left for are baths (maybe) and bed. 

So, tonight I am thankful that I managed to get dinner ready for tomorrow.  It's white chili that's sitting in the crock pot in my fridge.  All that I have to do is plug it in before we go to school in the morning.  It's one less thing to do tomorrow when I get home.  For that, I am so grateful!

Thank God for dinner tomorrow!

Lord, thank you for something to look forward to tomorrow when I get home.  Thank you for the extra time it will grant me to spend with my kids.  Thank you for giving me a chance to get it done tonight, even with all the craziness that happened.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Jim said…
mmm..good...had it earlier this week! Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!