Day 325 -- Western Alumni T-Shirt

At the end of the school year last spring, I went to our very own Western Wearhouse to pick myself up some apparel to wear on casual Fridays and to sporting events, since most of what I owned I also wore in high school.  One of the specials going on at the time was a five dollar t-shirt sale.  One of the select items included in this sale was a simple t-shirt that read "Western Alumni" in block letters with the outline of a panther in the middle.  For five dollars I bought it and have worn in many times since.

I was thinking today how cool it was for me to be able to proudly wear a t-shirt as an alumnus of the high school at which I currently teach.  I'm proud to be a graduate of Western and I continue to remember my years there fondly.  I'm also proud to be a teacher at Western, where I hope that I can help make high school a pleasant memory for future alumni as well.

So many good feelings, and for only $5!

Thank God for the Western Alumni t-shirt!

God, thank you for this cool t-shirt and for what it represents to me.  Thank you for placing me exactly where I am  Help me to remember that this is where you desire for me to be when the days get hard.  In your name I pray, Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!