Day 327 -- This Picture

My sister-in-law posted this picture today and it gave me the biggest smile, which I desperately needed.

Yesterday, as we were playing an intense game of 1-hand-touch football in the backyard, the Jeep came tearing through and we had to have a pause in the action so that none of us players got ran over by the two preschoolers at the wheel.  They cruised back and forth from the playground to the backyard, playing together, taking turns, and being pals.

I am so thankful that my sister-in-law took this, because now I will always have it as a memory of these two and that day.

Thank God for this picture!

God, thank you for this awesome picture and for the good times and friendships that it represents.  Thank you for something to lift my spirits today.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!