Day 328 -- Singing Voice

Since the first week of school, I have been fighting to keep my voice.  The second and third week of school were awful.  By Friday, I could barely eke out a whisper in my classes.  My singing voice hasn't been quite right in a really long time.  Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not an amazing vocalist by any stretch of the imagination, but I do like to sing my girls to sleep at night and sing along to the radio in the car.  It's been frustrating to hear my raspy voice crack.  Not only did it sound terrible, it physically hurt.  I often ended up in a fit of coughing.

So, tonight, when I laid AJ down, I sang to her and realized a couple of words into the song that my voice was back!  It was the best feeling! 

I really enjoy singing, so I am so thankful to have this blessing back in my life!

Thank God for my singing voice!

Lord, thank you for the ability to sing.  Thank you for helping to restore my singing voice so that I could sing my daughter to sleep tonight.  It has definitely given me a new appreciation for this musical outlet.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!